I am an associate professor in software engineering at the Department of Computer Science of Linnaeus University, Växjö campus. My main research interests are in software architecture, self-adaptive systems, and strategic resue in software ecosystems.
Current activities and projects
- Paper accepted for SEAMS 2012: Claims and Supporting Evidence for Self-Adaptive Systems: A Literature Study.
- Paper accepted for SefSAS II volume: Software Engineering Processes for Self-adaptive Systemss.
- Paper accepted for SefSAS II volume: On Patterns for Decentralized Control in Self-Adaptive Systems.
- Paper accepted for ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems (TAAS): FORMS: Unifying Reference Model for Formal Specification of Distributed Self-Adaptive Systems.
- Guest-editor Special Issue on State of the Art in Self-Adaptive Systems in Journal on Systems and Software.
- Paper accepted for 2012 Seventh IEEE International Conference on Wireless, Mobile and Ubiquitous Technology in Education (WMUTE 12): Towards a Decentralized and Self-Adaptive System for M-Learning Applications.
Last update: May 31st, 2012 - feedback